Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Divine Dwell



As promised, here is one of my favourite Kingston shops - Dwell Interior Design Boutique! I just stumbled upon it when I was asked to interview the owner, Jen Storey, for Interiors Magazine, and am I ever glad I did! I must say, I had the wrong impression that this shop was just for serious interior design needs (ie. wallpaper). Boy, was I wrong!

Tucked into Wellington Street, owner Jen Storey keeps the shop packed with amazing array of home and gift items -  at a pleasing range of prices. Think greeting cards, vases, throws, and pillows, as well as amazing hand-made work by local artists!

If you're looking for a hostess gift or a birthday gift in a hurry, pop into Dwell to see what's in store (perfect if you're meeting friends next door at the Duke!). The bonus: Jen is an interior designer, so everything in the shop is hand-selected and designer approved.

With a few selections from Dwell, your home will look like it was professionally done in no time at all!

No comments: