Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome, World!

Being a writer, it seemed only natural that eventually I would have my own blog. I knew the day would come - and here it is. So what will you find here? Well, I write. A lot. For a living. For fun. Lately, I've been writing a ton of articles about local businesses (and by local, I mean, in Kingston Ontario), so I plan to mention all the cool stuff I find in Kingston on here! What else do I write? Well, I am Associate Editor for Kingston Life's Interiors Magazine, so I'll be checking out some local designers this month. I'm also Assistant Editor for The 19th Hole Magazine, which is a golf & luxury lifestyle magazine geared towards women golfers and based in Georgia. Aside from that, I'm working on some neat stuff for the Kingston Whig Standard - specifically, just wrapped up the "Manage Your Money" section and now I'm finishing up our annual Bridal Tab (which I'm loving, since I am in the midst of planning my own wedding!).

So, there's a little glimpse! Check back for cool local finds!

No comments: